What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We collect your name, email address and your comments. The information is captured from the forms present on our website.
How will we use your data?
The data is used for contacting you on three occasions:
- Providing updates regarding our events, products and services, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Enquiring about business partnerships.
- Soliciting feedback about our business.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request our company to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How can you contact us?